K. Gärtner and L. Kamenski,
Comput. Math. Math. Phys., vol. 59, pp. 1930–1944, 2019
© 2019 Springer Nature Switzerland AG
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd.
m4sim develops innovative methods for numerical simulation of semiconductor devices. We focus particularly on sophisticated power electronics and semiconductor detectors that can not be effectively simulated with the available standard software.
The company was founded 2018 based on the research results achieved at the Weierstraß-Institut (WIAS) in the field of numerical semiconductor simulations.
Dr.-Ing. Klaus Gärtner
- semiconductor analysis and simulation
- discrete dissipative structures
- sparse solvers (co-author of PARDISO)
- Research scientist, Institut für Mathematik der AdW Berlin
- Senior scientist, ETH Zürich
- Research scientist, Weierstraß-Institut Berlin
- Research scientist, Università della Svizzera italiana Lugano